Looking for your next career move? BBG is always in search of dedicated, enthusiastic and astute specialists and professionals. Our employees, like our clients, are our lifeblood. At BBG, talents are honed, achievements are recognized, and every contribution is valued. We are here to understand each employee’s current progress and help each consultant adjust to shifts in his or her career path.
Positions We’re Continually Recruiting For
BBG’s Core Values
- Reliability: Consistent in the execution of client and coworker requests, without the need for follow up or to be double-checked; on time and on point!
- Trustworthiness: A general willingness to put the company first, understanding that no single individual is greater than the company and protecting what we have is vital to our success.
- Sense of Urgency: Understanding that each client request is something they wanted yesterday and the quicker we can satisfy them, the greater an impression it will leave. Do not delay for tomorrow, what can be done today.
- Plow Horse: The opposite of “show horse”, this farmer-mentality shows a willingness to go above and beyond for the sake of the client, regardless of the request, who it might fall under and how long it might take to complete it.
- Does it with a smile: Regardless of circumstance, approach everything with a glass half-full mentality and a “can do” attitude.
- Get it: A broad understanding of these concepts, the importance they play in the client experience and how when executed consistently, will put us ahead of our competition.
- Want it: Beyond a general understanding of the concepts, there is a deep desire within, to be the best through personal excellence and helping coworkers along the way.
- Capacity to do it: Passion, drive, bandwidth and energy to consistently excel at the above categories, as well as the fortitude to continue to grow, adapt and overcome.
Our Employment Process
Talent and ability are two of the pillars of our employment process. In addition to an individual’s education and competence, we strive to find professionals who also possess drive, top-tier analytical skills, and well-developed communication skills. We employ individuals who demonstrate in all areas listed above in order to create a workforce that far outperforms similar companies.
Employee Benefits and Incentives
Every potential candidate is thoroughly screened by management and technical evaluators in order to evaluate technical abilities and assess relevant prior work experience. We also require that candidates possess any necessary certification for his/her domain. A significant benefit provided by BBG is evident through salary compensation, incentive bonuses and employment benefits. The appreciation of our team is illustrated by our high employee retention.
Employing professionals who possess the proper certifications is important to us and BBG proudly supports leading certification programs as an incentive for professional growth.
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources)
- SHRM-CP (SHRM Certified Professional)
- SHRM – SCP (SHRM Senior Certified Professional)
- SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
- CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor)
- Certified Spanish Translators
Our organization grows and develops in tandem with our staff. BBG takes an interest in its personnel and invests heavily in their futures. We encourage our employees to pursue and participate in furthering their industry-related education in order to hone their existing abilities while acquiring new applicable skills.