10 Things About COBRA You Should Know
- What is a Qualifying Event?
- What are two examples of qualified beneficiaries?
- How long does an employee have to elect for COBRA after a qualifying event occurs?
- How long can a person under normal circumstances elect COBRA?
- Give two examples of what would qualify COBRA coverage to be extended to 36 months?
- What is the maximum amount of time a person can elect COBRA for including extensions?
- What are two examples of COBRA terminating events?
- Give two examples of consequences if a company is non-compliant with COBRA?
- Give an example of why a group would not be subject to COBRA?
- List three plans that are subject to COBRA?
Answer to these questions can be found by clicking here and logging into the BBG Client Portal.
Don’t have a login?
Not a problem, simply create one here!