We’re Here to Serve You
Our Certified Human Resource Consultants are able to provide consulting, implementation, and extended services in all areas of organizational development, benefits, and payroll.
Our Human Resource Consultants provide a wide variety of HR and Compliance services, including:
- 24/7 access to our online Human Resources library
- Monthly installments of the BBG HR Newsletter
- Employee Benefits Survey
- Health Reform Guidelines
- Full Compliance Services
- 5500 Filing Assistance
- HR Consulting Webinars
- HR Consulting Workshops
- HR Consulting Alerts
- HRIS and Benefits Administration evaluations
- Assistance with COBRA, POP, ERISA, FMLA, HIPPA, VETS-100, VETS-4212, and more.
We’re Partnered With Think HR
With our recent partnering with Think HR, we are able to serve as a more comprehensive and robust HR resource. With our new services, we can significantly reduce HR consulting burdens and expenses, especially to those working with limited resources.
With BBG, your Think HR resources are free.
This new, human-based approach to HR and Compliance is engaging and challenging, promoting and fostering more positive work environments. Offering this service enables us to keep you updated on important HR-related news, such as providing immediate notification of legislative updates and compliance changes. With this new service, we can connect you with a team of experts on constant standby who are ready to answer any questions, address any concerns, or provide any necessary direction or information.With these award-winning resources, we can provide true, transparent education on HR and compliance, such as training courses, handbooks, webinars, and more.
HR Help Desk
Unlimited help and guidance resource from HR experts for HR professionals. This help desk is fully staffed from 9:00am to 8:00pm central time in order to provide crucial after-hours service.
HR Compliance Hub
Information source full of thorough, innumerable HR-related publications, HR briefs, a generation tool for compliance related documents, compliance updates, job-description builders, performance review tools, salary benchmarking, and so much more.
HR Learning Portal for Employees
Includes over 200 impressive courses which are tracked and monitored. Upon completion, employees will receive HR certificates. Learning portal promotes greater workplace safety and training against discrimination and harassment.
Our Human Resource Consultants, combined with Think HR, provide a wide variety of HR and Compliance services, including:
- Breaking News updates about urgent risks, liabilities, employment law, and more
- Expert analysis from expert HR professionals
- Access to comprehensive HR informationals, such as: white papers, webinars, Q/A databases, federal employee handbooks, and more
- Job description builder
- Performance review tools
- Salary benchmarking
- Comprehensive training courses that cover:
- Sexual harassment
- OSHA requirements
- Workplace safety
- Calls and concerns addressed by an HR advisor
- Workforce assistance from an HR advisor
- After-work operating hours
- Written documentation delivered after any call
- Access to more transparent and efficient HR forms, templates, tools, and resources
Contact BBG for More Information
Have questions? We have answers! Send us a message, or provide your email or phone number, and we will get back to you in a timely manner.