Updated model forms are now available for employers to use in connection with leave taken by employees under the federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). The updated forms reflect a new expiration date of February 28, 2015.
The following model forms have been updated with the new expiration date:
- WH-380-E Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-380-F Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-381 Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities
- WH-382 Designation Notice
- WH-384 Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave
- WH-385 Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember – for Military Family Leave