Our in-house Certified HR Consultants are able to provide consulting, implementation, and extended services in all areas of organizational development, benefits, and payroll. Our HR Consultants provide a wide variety of HR and Compliance services, including:
- Employee Benefits Surveys
- HR Compliance Audits
- ACA Health Care Reform Guidelines and Consulting
- 24/7 access to our online Human Resources library
- Monthly installments of the BBG HR Newsletter
- Full Compliance Services
- 5500 Filing Assistance
- HR Consulting Webinars, Workshops, and Legal Alerts
- HRIS and Benefits Administration System Technology Evaluations
- Assistance with COBRA, POP, ERISA, FMLA, HIPPA, , EEO-1, VETS-4212, USERRA and more
We’re Partnered With ThinkHR
In addition to our internal HR Team, through our partnership with ThinkHR, we are able to serve as a more comprehensive and robust HR resource. With these value added services, we can significantly reduce HR consulting burdens and expenses, especially to those working with limited resources.
With BBG, your ThinkHR resources are free.
Unlimited help and guidance resource from HR experts for HR professionals. This help desk is fully staffed from 9:00am to 8:00pm central time in order to provide crucial after-hours service.
Information source full of thorough, innumerable HR-related publications, HR briefs, a generation tool for compliance related documents, Federal & State compliant handbook builders, compliance updates, job-description builders, performance review tools, salary benchmarking, and so much more.
ThinkHR Learn For Your Employees
Includes over 200 impressive courses which are tracked and monitored. Upon completion, employees will receive certificates of completion. ThinkHR Learn promotes greater workplace safety and training against discrimination and harassment.
Our Human Resource Consultants, combined with ThinkHR, provide a wide variety of HR and Compliance services, including:
- Breaking News updates about urgent risks, liabilities, employment law, and more
- Expert analysis from experienced HR professionals
- Access to comprehensive HR information, such as: white papers, webinars, Q/A databases, federal & state employee handbooks, and more
- Job description builder
- Performance review tools
- Salary benchmarking
- Comprehensive training courses that cover:
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace safety
- Calls and concerns addressed by an HR advisor
- Workforce assistance from an HR advisor
- After-work operating hours
- Written documentation delivered after any call
- Access to more transparent and efficient HR forms, templates, tools, and resources
Contact BBG For More Information
Have questions? We have answers! Send us a message and we will get back to you in a timely manner.