The Property & Casualty Producer/Broker is responsible for driving new business revenue growth by identifying and attracting new clients who align with BBG’s value proposition. In addition to demonstrating their sales skills, successful candidates will also build and maintain the relationship with clients by working with them on an ongoing basis and through the annual renewal process. Successful candidates will also demonstrate a superb work ethic, high level of motivation and strong team working skills by routinely collaborating with our internal service and renewal team on specific client needs.
Desired skills, experience and position requirements:
- Property & Casualty license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two or more years of relevant experience, preferably in the insurance industry or similar sales & consultative role
- Successful business-to-business sales experience (professional services or employee benefits preferred) with experience selling to the senior executive level
- Ability to learn, understand and champion sales process/campaigns
- Professional demeanor and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- General level of comfort with group presentations and public speaking
- Ability to apply critical thinking, make sound judgments, and pay attention to detail
- Ability to work with well with multiple teammates in a high pace office environment
Job Type: Full-time Sales
- High school or equivalent
- Insurance Industry or similar sales/consulting role: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Property and Casualty
- These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard
- The employee is required to be able to walk up three (3) flights of stairs, multiple times per day, on a daily basis
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Work performed in an office environment
- Daily work performed Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis