In this session, you will learn the Reality-Based Leadership philosophy and experience the peace, clarity and innovation possible of a workplace beyond drama. With a heightened awareness of the key interferences that limit our peace and impact at work, you will learn simple strategies to grow your resilience and skillfully navigate any challenging circumstances in your career. Reality-Based Leadership gives you a framework to capitalize on any changes that may come your way as a professional and to move from a mindset of chronically shocked by change into one that embraces and stays ready for what’s next. Lastly, you will learn the four factors of accountability, their link to happiness and well-being in life and how to cultivate a culture of accountability that thrives together to accomplish big goals.
Some key takeways from the session:
- A heightened awareness of ego behaviors and how to quickly move beyond the limitations they cause
- New approaches to the challenging circumstances you face and simple techniques to reframe obstacles into opportunities
- A revolutionary tool to easily grow resilience and ability to overcome barriers
- A new understanding of the four factors of accountability and the link accountability has to happiness and results
- Fluency in the common responses to change and how to manage energy away from “why we can’t” into “how we could”
- Mastery of the SBAR tool as a way to reduce time spent in venting and improve dialogue around problem-solving efforts
Approved for 1.5 HRCI & SHRM credits.