Undoubtedly, all businesses have had to pivot due to the COVID pandemic, and now with a new presidential administration bringing a shift in focus to workplace policies and laws, are you prepared? Join experienced employment attorneys Laura L. Rubenstein and Melissa M. McGuire as they discuss the top 5 legal issues that companies are facing in early 2021. This 1-hour complimentary webinar will cover what have we learned and what can we expect moving forward into the beginning of 2021, including:
• Trends to end and trends to continue in the wake of COVID-19. Is workplace flexibility here to stay?
• What the DOL has in store for businesses, including most recent federal cases and a 2021 agenda with focus on workplace equality.
• A primer on free speech in the workplace. What exactly is the First Amendment and does it apply to your workplace?
• What does Biden have planned for the National Labor Relations Board and what are the latest organizing trends and organizing rules.
• Employment agreements: What restrictions will face stricter scrutiny by courts?